This can be a carousel. Use Subsequent and Earlier buttons to navigate
Haddix Lumber Co. opened in March 1955 on the nook of Sixth and Grove streets in Midland.
Don V. Haddix, who attended Midland colleges, was supervisor of the Midland enterprise. His father Lee Haddix and his brother, Louis, each former Midlanders, operated a lumber yard in Standish. The household had been within the lumber enterprise for 18 years when the Midland firm opened.